Seven Pitfalls When Using Pre-Hire Assessments
- Enable Managers to interview with greater confidence and make better-informed hiring decisions;
- Provide objective data to increase odds of successful candidate selection;
- Reduce the costs, disruption and turnover that result from poor hiring decisions.
Yet, not all Pre-Hire Assessments are created equal and are certainly not a “cure-all” for giving hiring managers and human resources professionals the right answers.
The Seven Pitfalls When Using Pre-Hire Assessments explores the most common drawbacks when it comes to working with Pre-Hire Assessments, as well as how to avoid them.
In This Guide, You’ll Discover:
- The legal considerations when using Pre-Hire Assessments;
- How to determine the most relevant Assessment for your hiring needs;
- Why you should take Assessment results with a grain of salt;
- Why hiring managers need to be trained to use Pre-Hire Assessments;
- How to use the appropriate Assessment during various phases of the employee experience;
- How to make the most out of your Pre-Hire Assessment investment; and
- Why Assessments go far beyond the initial hiring phase.