“As we look into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.”
I think Mr. Gates makes an excellent point about being a leader who empowers those around them. The first step is developing effective leaders. Simply put, ineffective leaders can have an extremely negative impact on an organization. Developing strong team leaders and managers will, in turn, help teams work more collaboratively and drive improved performance.
About the CheckPoint360™ Leadership Assessment
There’s no magic formula for developing good leaders. However, acquiring objective, actionable data is the key to selecting the right people for each manager and leadership role and then nurturing their leadership skills to their fullest potential.
The CheckPoint360™ Leadership Assessment can help do that.
Engage in Real-Time Leadership Development
This assessment is used to create real-time, applicable insights for developing leadership skills in existing leaders and leadership teams and identifying high-potential managers moving into leadership roles. Comprised of five reports, leaders and managers will gain actionable data from the reports that can be used for leadership development, performance management, talent identification, and opportunities for further development.
The assessment works to gather and impact the following:
- Data: Developing effective leaders happens over time and it starts with personalized, objective, valid, and reliable data that provides feedback on a leader’s observable behaviors.
- Insight: With this data, the leader gains insight into how their leadership skills are perceived by others.
- Action: With insight, the leader can develop and implement an action plan for further developing their leadership competencies.
- Results: Effective, high-performing leaders achieve the results your organization needs to be successful.
The CheckPoint360 Leadership Assessment gathers, measures, and evaluates data to identify how a leader is perceived by colleagues, including their manager, peers, and direct reports, across eight management competencies:
- Task Management
- Development of Others
- Personal Development
The CheckPoint360 Leadership Assessment is designed to be retaken after 6-12 months to reassess the leader’s development and make sure they are on the right track.
Invest in Leadership Development
Data shows over 77% of organizations have a leadership gap. This means exceptional leaders are in high demand, but also in short supply. I’m certain that if you look around you will find employees with the abilities and skillsets to become high performing leaders and then be able to close your own leadership gap.
The CheckPoint360 Leadership Assessment easily removes ambiguities from the leadership identification and development process and can help organizations:
- Develop leadership skills
- Improve job performance by using multiple points of feedback
- Boost employee morale, productivity, and satisfaction
- Improve management training and skills development
- Identify talent gaps and develop critical skills
Let Us Help You
Can you say—without a doubt—the leaders in your organization or department are empowering their teams and creating a culture spearheaded by collaboration? Are you confident you have the bench strength necessary to effectively lead your organization into the future? Let’s connect and explore how the CheckPoint360 Leadership Assessment may be a fit for helping your organization develop engaging leaders that achieve the results you are looking for.
TAGGED : 360-degree assessment, assessment, leadership