- This event has passed.
The Work of Leaders Workshop: Engaging, Energizing and Mobilizing Your Team
January 17, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you a good leader who strives to become a great leader?
Great leadership can be difficult to understand and articulate. When you think about leadership do you face these questions:
- Do I have all the skills I need to be a great leader?
- What do I need to do as a leader to engage and mobilize my team?
- How do I learn and implement the best practices of great leaders?
Effective leadership is a key ingredient in developing a sustainable competitive advantage and realizing real results in your organization. Leaders must be able to craft a compelling vision, obtain buy-in to that vision, and champion execution. They must be able to engage, energize and mobilize the team to take action. Effective leadership adds real dollars to the bottom line.
Discover how doing The Work of Leaders will change the way you lead and the results you achieve.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment and Execution, Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how these behaviors impact their leadership effectiveness. Based on best practices and extensive research, the program connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide personalized leadership strategies that are easy to apply.
During this interactive session you will:
- Explore the leadership best practices required to be a truly effective leader
- Identify your leadership strengths and stretches using your personalized Work of Leaders profile
- Explore ways to shift your leadership style to meet the needs of the situation
- Focus on tangible steps directed at leading your group or organization to achieve desired results
- Create an action plan with personalized strategies that provide clear direction and are easy to apply within your organization