If every team member kept their ball in the air, executing perfectly timed hand-offs to teammates; if everyone shared their ideas and listened to the ideas of others; if staff was engaged, committed, and held each other accountable.
What would it be like to lead this team? What could you achieve?
- Poor execution of strategic initiatives
- Inability to attract top talent and retain high-performing staff
- Difficulty making or implementing decisions in a timely manner
- Failure to capitalize on windows of opportunity
- Shortage of next-generation leaders
- Failure by employees to take initiative
- Lack of accountability